fredag 23 augusti 2013

Mixed Media challenge

It´s my turn to hostess the MIX-ability challenge at Splitcoaststampers and this week my challenge is to USE FABRIC on your card/project. Here´s my cards!

One the first I used some pieces of blue fabric and created a scene! Stamp "One of a Kind" from Technique Tuesday






































One the other one I used red, orange and yellow pieces of fabric on a background painted with Dylusion Inks. Word from "Poppy Sentiments" from Technique Tuesday




Thanks!

6 kommentarer:

Anneke sa...

Wouw you are an artist. This is so special, this is so beautiful. Thanks Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

diana sa...

Amazing cards!
Love seeing your little pieces of art.
Thanks for sharing. ;-)

Оксана Михайлова sa...

Очень красиво!!!

Deepti sa...

Brilliant :)

Jolette sa...

Wow, these are beautiful!

Pat Jandacek sa...

I know I'm repeating myself but "your artistry is fabulous!" All your works deserve framing. I especially LOVE the card in blues.